Thursday, August 2, 2012

Theme Song

So I was thinking earlier today about how I personally feel that everyone needs a theme song for themselves.  That one song that you wish could come across the loud speakers whenever you hit a rough patch or when you want everyone in the room to know you've entered!  Anyone that knows me probably wouldn't be too surprised to hear that I have officially chosen "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor to be my theme song!  My whole life has been all about never giving up, always working hard, and keeping my sights on the goals that I have for myself.  Not to mention that I am the biggest Rocky fan ever!  I swear I could do just about anything while listening to that song....like climb mountains, lift trucks off the ground, beat Mike Tyson...okay well maybe not the last thing but you get what I am saying :)

 So what's your theme song?

No comments:

Post a Comment