Saturday, June 1, 2013

Personal Training Services Available

Are you ready to take your fitness to the next level?  Whether it is weight loss, muscle building, toning, or athletic enhancement you're looking for, I can help you get there!  I also offer nutritional coaching and support, as well as, holistic wellness programs based on my philosophy of wellness detailed in my book Simply Wellness: Learning to Live a Wellness Based Lifestyle One Day at a Time (available now at amazon.com or just click the link at the top right corner of this page).  I'm based in Asheville, NC but also offer e-mail and Skype based programs at reasonable rates. I'm a serious trainer with over a decade's worth of research based and personal experience in the health and wellness industry and I can help you make serious gains!

Contact me by commenting on this blog or click the link to my personal training website at the top right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment