Monday, May 18, 2015

Setting New Goals

So I have to admit, life is a little crazy at the moment. Chiropractic school is no joke. Being a father of 3 girls and a husband is no joke. Trying to set up training clients in a new town or else find another job is no joke. Certainly many folks can relate to my lamenting, as life in our modern society is full of challenges and responsibilities that we must all conquer on a daily basis just to get by. Yet I must stress the importance of maintaining focus and commitment to your health and fitness goals. In fact when times get tough and seem like they can't get any crazier, shake it up and create some new big ol' nasty-hairy goals! Why the heck not, right?

So here's my goal, and this guy has been on my bucket list for at least 20 years. I've decided that next June (2016), I'll compete in my first bodybuilding competition here in the Sparkle City (Spartanburg, SC). I'm truly excited and feel like I can make a decent showing with a year's worth of focused training and dieting!  http://www.carolinasupernatural.com/

So if you don't have a current fitness goal in mind, or you're pretty much doing the same thing in the gym day-in and day-out, set a new goal! Don't be afraid to train towards something that you can scratch of that bucket list you've been compiling!!!!




Stay Focused and Happy Training Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment